Saturday, April 26, 2008

ExtravaGANZa fun!

I am so sorry I hasven't posted in a while. I just have been so busy, and preparing for the extravaGANZa. I won so many great things today!
Gem hunt-A free lil kinz!
Quizzy's question- A free pack of trading cards
Wishing well- a free bookmark
Wheel of wow- 10% off coupon
ccupon machine- A gift bag
So all in all it was a great day. We didn't do the jellybean challenge, we were getting tired out by that point. Friday we were one of the first 500 people to make a $10 purchase and win a webkinz. I got a lion and I named her Payton. (Yes I know she has a mane. It is her hairdo. Lol.)
Webkinz has also been giving out interesting new foods. Like the slotto fruit. Maybe it's just me but I haven't seen that before! Make sure to check webkinz out on the 29th. It should be a great day of prizes and fun!

No comments: